Mapa Professionel Hand Protection
- TEMP-TEC Double layer glove with thermal insulation and multi-purpose chemical resistance. (acics, aliphatic solvents) Excellent thermal insulation due to double-knit cotton. good grip of wet or slippery objects.
- STANSOLV Maximum comfort for standard chemical protection. Extremely supple, due to the unique mapa layer process. Embossed texture for better grip of wet objects. Added comfort and thermal insulation, due to the cotton-knit lining.
- KRYNIT Special coating grip & proof from nitrile for a better liquidproofness and good grip to oily contact. Optimal cut resistance: Level 5. Excellence resistance to abrasion: Better Lifetime.
Honeywell Hand Protection
- CSM SLEEVE - YSL2027 CSM has outstanding mechanical properties to protect against abrasion, tears, ozone and oxidizing chemicals. White surface will not hide contamination and is easily cleaned.
- CSM GLOVEBOX GLOVES - 10Y1532A Outstanding abrasion resistance. Superior resistance to ozone and oxidizing chemicals. Naturally soft for greater work comfort.
- BUTYL GLOVEBOX GLOVES - 5B1532 Provides the highest permeation resistance to vapor and gases, as well as exceptional resistance to a broad range of toxic chemicals. Highly resistant to ketones and esters.
- NORTH POLAR INSULATED LEATHER FARM - 70/6465NK High performance protection in cold weather. Thinsulate liner provides excellent thermal protection, from temperatures down to -36F (-38C). Waterproof vinyl liner helps to prevents hand from getting wet.
- NORTHFLEX DURO TASK Standard weight, 10 gauge cotton/poly shell with natural rubber palm and fingertip coating. Seamless knit shell is gray and rubber coating is blue with rough finish for better grip on wet surfaces.